BW's 10 Most Fascinating People

On our radio show this week I bashed Barbara Walter's picks for the 10 most fascinating people of the year. My main point of contention were The Beckhams (??) and Katherine Heigl. I felt the need to retract my Katherine Heigl comments after watching the show. I have to say I really appreciated her layed back demeanor and the fact that she really didn't take the "honor" that seriously. I will go as far as to say she may have made BW a little uncomfortable by her lack of excitement, I LOVED it! So here's to you Katherine Heigl for being a normal chick who doesn't think fame makes you a god. I must say though there were other people that Barb could have filled those spots with. Where was Tyler Perry? I know many people feel that his movies are budget and could be done in a church auditorium, BUT isn't it fascinating that he has taken his career into his own hands and become a multimillionaire??? Hopefully next year BW and ABC will find ten people we can all agree on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine is one of the most real and down to earth celeb out there. The girl is real sweetheart who is just very honest - she tell it as it is. Love her.

Anonymous said...

Barbara Walters might be fascinated by Polident.

C + C Gossip Factory