Aretha takes a slash at our Beloved BeyBey?!


Lawd Have Mercy! The drama from the Grammy's continue to unfold. Thank you WGA! So on the countdown we praised Beyonce and Tina Turner for killing their performance. There was one diva who was none too happy about it. Aretha apparently was NOT feeling the R-E-S-P-E-C-T and thinks Bey Bey is part of a damn Chain of Fools for calling Tina "The Queen". See her statement below.

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway."

Well there is one contest you will never loose Queen 'Retha the booby race! Damn you are packing!

No comments:

C + C Gossip Factory