"Mean Girls" based on Rihanna??




Okay is it just me or does Rihanna seem like the popular B**ch from high school you hated but wanted to be friends with?! It can't be just me. Anyway Ms. SOS is the covergirl for Allure magazines January issue. I've always been interested in whether she fueled the fire in the infamous Jay-Z and Bey Bey fight over his professional relationship with her. Here is what she tells Allure:

“She’s BeyoncĂ©, and I’m (his) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We’re not enemies, but we’re not ‘friends’ friends.”

Ummmmm? Let's be clear Ms. Thang you need to show a little bit more respect. Beyonce has solidified her place in the history books as one of the greats (despite her extreme over exposure), you are still on the fence of being that cute island girl that had a few hits. It's also been rumored that Ciara was kicked off the tour because she brought the house down every night and no one was even thinking Umbrella. Until you have an unwavering place in the industry you should watch your diva antics.
PS - After ranting I've got to say DAMN you have great style and I actually pump your album pretty hard!!!!

No comments:

C + C Gossip Factory