American Idol Live Blog!

Gotta love Fox - "The Sarah Connor Chonicles is the years Number 1 new show!" It's Janury 2008!!!

AI's back and we get some funny reactions from the losers, Droopy Dog says the judges didn't........think..........he.........had.......enough........energy". I need a Red Bull just watching him.

Christina is up and she's out of this world with her Princess Leia hairstyle and she threatens to have children. Oh - and men apparently love her - she "doesn't know why" and neither do I. Guess there's some lonely, sad, Star Wars geeks who have made her their queen. And then she sings...all I can hear is her sing "and I'm growing tired" and i wish my mom would come in and tell me it's bedtime and time to go to sleep. The judges hate her and she keeps saying " I think you need a goofball". Maybe that's why these freaks go on here - they think it's American Goofball and they should try out..

And we meet Brooke as Chrisitna is STILL lamenting not getting to be the american Goofball (honey you won in my book). Brooke lives in Van Nuys and i wonder if I've seen her arounfd the neighborhood - but i definitely didn't see her at an r-rated movie cause she's never seen one and she doesn't drink or sware or rat her hair. She's married and her husband hasn't seen an R-rated movie either.....blah...blah...can she sing? No! But the judges think so she's going to Hollywood!

Thankfully, she's the last of this sad depressing night. What do you all think - besides the fact that there are over 1 million typos in our posts???

No comments:

C + C Gossip Factory